- Identity of the Responsible: WEARIT S.L.
- NIF: B90065137
- Registered address: C/ San Francisco, 3 - 41701 Dos Hermanas Sevilla Email: email@example.com
- Commercial registry registration data:
- The Company is registered in the Mercantile Registry of SEVILLE, on May 22, 2013, Volume 5692, Folio 208, Page SE-97315, Registration: 1.
In this space, the user will be able to find all the information related to the legal terms and conditions that define the relations between the users and us as responsible for this website. As a user, it is important that you know these terms before continuing your navigation.
WEARIT, SL, as responsible for this website, assumes the commitment to process the information of our users and clients with full guarantees and to comply with the national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of the personal data of our users.
This website, therefore, strictly complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on data protection (RGPD) and Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the society of information and electronic commerce (LSSI-CE).
General conditions of use
These General Conditions regulate the use (including mere access) of the website www.www.fernandoclaro.com, including the content and services made available on it. Any person who accesses the website agrees to submit to the General Conditions in force at any time on the website.
Personal data we collect and how we do it
If you want to know our DATA PROTECTION POLICY, you can consult it in the link at the bottom of the page.
If you want to know our cookies policy, you can consult it in the link at the bottom of the page.
Commitments and obligations of users
The user is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with WEARIT, S.L. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and content without violating current legislation, good faith and public order.
It is forbidden to use the website for illicit or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the website. Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless you have the authorization of its legitimate owners
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or of the legitimate owners
- Their use for commercial or advertising purposes
When using the website, www.www.fernandoclaro.com, the user undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of WEARIT, S.L. or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the portal or that would prevent, in any way, the normal use of the web.
However, the user must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, WEARIT, S.L. cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the User's computer systems (software and hardware) or in their electronic documents and files contained therein.
The personal data communicated by the user to WEARIT, S.L. They may be stored in automated databases or not, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to WEARIT, SL, which assumes all technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein. in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on data protection.
The communication between users and WEARIT, S.L. uses a secure channel, and the transmitted data is encrypted thanks to https protocols, therefore, we guarantee the best security conditions so that the confidentiality of the users is guaranteed.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of WEARIT, SL The user undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by WEARIT, S.L.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing without exhaustive character the text, software, contents (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of the same) photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyrights and other legitimate rights, in accordance with the international treaties in which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or a third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights due to the introduction of certain content on the web, they must notify WEARIT SL of this circumstance. indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party who owns the allegedly infringed rights, or indicate the representation with which he acts in the event that the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party
- Indicate the contents protected by the intellectual property rights and their location on the web, the accreditation of the indicated intellectual property rights and express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification< /li>
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibilities
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website, or its services and content
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents
- Illegal, negligent, fraudulent use or use contrary to this Legal Notice
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website
- The provider is not responsible under any circumstances for the damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, the relations between WEARIT, S.L. with the Users of its telematic services, present on this website are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and to the courts of the user's domicile.
In the event that any user has any questions about these Legal Conditions or any comments about the website www.www.fernandoclaro.com, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org